By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TIME's Top Ten Games of 2008

OMG, they left out Alone in the Dark???

Yeah ok, I couldnt do it with a straight face either.

Around the Network

The list has no MGS4 so there is no validity to it whatsoever. In fact, even if it did have MGS4, it would have to be #1 for the list to make sense.

WTF is TFU doing on there?

ChronotriggerJM said:
Meh, I'm not so bummed about the absence of MGS4, it was pretty much geared towards the fans :P If you weren't a fan of the series, I can't really see you getting into it much ^^

I am a little disappointing in GTAIV... I couldn't get more than like 11 hours into it :x stupid ass phone calls...

yeah that is definitely one of the more annoying aspects of the game... you are running from the police after completing a mission on a level 4 warrant, and Niko Belic stops in the middle of running to call whomever he was doing the job for to tell them the mission was successful... oops, under arrest, and just had to spend the money you made on the job to get bailed out of jail.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

If it weren't for LittleBigPlanet, it could basically be seen as a 360 only list with a coupld no-names at the end.

I do have fieldrunners, and it's not bad, but over all the other games that have already been listed is quite the joke.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

disolitude said:
SHMUPGurus said:
MGS4 appeals to a niche audience, sadly.

I am not surprised... MGS4 succeeds as a interactive movie, and as presentation and story masterpiece...but as far as gameplay is concerned, its almost on the same level as those point and click CD rom adventures.

Yes, lets everyone listen to the guy with Sonic Unleashed on his gamercard as to what games contain good gameplay. :P

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

@Comrade Yeah so true! I know it's such a pitiful excuse, but it really did ruin a ton of the game for me :P I wanted to go explore and stuff, but then I have people constantly calling me, and being the type of guy I am (I hate earning something then have it slip away type of deal), so you accept the call, and the game just turns into a not quite fun version of Crazy Taxi, loaded with mini-games :x

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

perpride said:

The list has no MGS4 so there is no validity to it whatsoever. In fact, even if it did have MGS4, it would have to be #1 for the list to make sense.

Mocking you. Successfully, might I add.

epicurean said:
If it weren't for LittleBigPlanet, it could basically be seen as a 360 only list with a coupld no-names at the end.

I resent that unwarranted dig. What did I ever do to you?

Hey, I just tried out Hunted Forever. Nice game.

noname2200 said:
perpride said:

epicurean said:

It took me a second to get that....I am truly sorry...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

noname2200 said:
perpride said:

epicurean said:

But....but...It's so painful!!!