By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: Team ICO will unveil its next game during the Video Game Awards?

Nope, not a chance in hell this will happend. The game is jappanesse if they anouce it it will be in Japan like all the other japanesse games. Their is more chance of a Metal Gear thing on the 360 anoucement in the VGA than anyting about team Ico proyect. They have 2 more anoucement in the VGA one for me is from Microsoft the other maybe a new game for a third party companny.

Around the Network

Not gonna happen. If it's shown anywhere, it'll be at a Japanese event, or a dedicated Sony event. And it will be revealed in such a way that Fumito Ueda can explain it in some form, and not in trailer form during a video game awards shower.

No they will shown it on the Japanese expo in 2008......

PS3 is getting huge games, but it doesnt matter, games are nothing this gen.

mM
leo-j said:
PS3 is getting huge games, but it doesnt matter, games are nothing this gen.

Man that is the most hardcore trolling a person can do, why would you even do that

Around the Network

Im saying games dont move consoles, if they do its a slight boost, Ive yet to see games move console sales this gen.

mM
leo-j said:
Im saying games dont move consoles, if they do its a slight boost, Ive yet to see games move console sales this gen.

That has nothing to do with this topic

This has something to do with this topic:

Team ICO are too awesome for this Earth and we will not be seeing their next game at the VGAs.

hayeya_k said:
GOD OF WAR 3, FF XIII, UNCHARTED 2, TEAM ICO GAME ????????
My Heart gonna explode !!!!!!!

your heart is gonna explode, my wallet is going to explode, LOL. there is like 15 or more ps3 exclusives coming out next year

i heard that sony would make 12 announcements at the VGC, hope this is true

I really hope this is true, I want to see what they have already!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

@ FPSrules,
My wallet exploded long time ago :)
Honestly how can gamers nowadays afford all released games is beyond me,,,

GOD of war 3, FF XIII, FF vs XIII, GT5, Team Ico game, Resident evil 5, are all first day buy for me,,, but other games will be bought later as second hand (Bioshock, Fallout3, Resistance 2, disgaea3, valkyria chronicles)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)