By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can You Believe We Used To Argue About.... (Fill in the black)

That PS3 games list that they would quote every 5 bloody minutes throughout 2008 and look how far they got!!!!, now it has gone very silent oh now actually I see it has now gone onto Killzone 2 exactly the same comments/ridiculous claims/predictions.................. If Killzone 2 sells anywhere near the amount of Gears 2 the devs will be at least relived after seeing Resistance 2 die in it's second week at full price...

Around the Network

LBP will be huge
PS3 dead on the water
Wii is a fad

izaaz101 said:
wfz said:
izaaz101 said:
GTAIV will kill the wii was quite fun.

This was probably my favorite, since it was obsurd, hilarious, and many many people believed it would actually happen, like the second coming of Christ.

The aftermath, especially after NDP, only made it funnier.

That was the same week Mario Kart Wii came out and some would say MK Wii would be crushed by GTA IV sales and MK Wii sales would never be near GTA IV's.  Soon MK Wii will surpass the sales of GTA IV on 360 and PS3 combined.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

sega vs nintendo

but console wars still rage on

GTA 4 would kill wii

PS3 would die

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I never saw any significant "the PS3 would die" thread. I actually saw more of the opposite, the PS3 would crush the competition because of Blu-ray in the PS3 (and the enormous PS2 userbase would all convert over to PS3 in 2008 out of brand loyalty.

I still think the biggest laughable argument was the notion that the Wii would disappear once the aesthetic appeal wore off. No one could have been more wrong about that (me included).

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Killzone 2 will look nowhere near 05 CGI trailer.

I will reserve this spot for the moment DMJ loses his virginity. Notable quote:

"Remember that time when we thought that DMJ would never lose his virginity?"

Also, GTA4 will be the second comming... nice!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

GTA VI would Kill the Wii
LBP Will be huge

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."