By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft is getting very desparate.

the PS3 is getting desperate dropping a whopping 200 bucks under 3 years so more ppl can buy gaming consoles so they can enjoy!...see how stupid that sounds?

EDIT: finally my 100 post i just popped the vgchartz cherry

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
how is it living under a rock?

Its all good until it snows.

samthespark said:

All in the title.

They just lowered an Xbox 360 price to $199, maybe the arcade version.

Although they are #2, they are hardly desparate.  The 360 is making a profit and it has the best games per console ratio out of the three next gen systems.  The Wii is just a stud as far as system sales go, though it seems the xbox does better for the more hardcore games such as Call of Duty (which I'm confused about since the Wii controllers for games like this are far superior).  There's certainly room for all three systems and that's a good thing since competition is generally good for the industry and the consumer.

Yup, and they are bundling AAA games with their consoles. Without doing that, they don't stand a chance. It's all thanks to Sega Superstars Tennis, Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones, that 360s are selling. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This is a joke thread right?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

lololol

Yeah screw that shit, if someone is desperate it's Sony.

~flame said:

the PS3 is getting desperate dropping a whopping 200 bucks under 3 years so more ppl can buy gaming consoles so they can enjoy!...see how stupid that sounds?

EDIT: finally my 100 post i just popped the vgchartz cherry

well to be honest ps3 was 500/600 when it launched and the ones on sales now are slightly gimped versions of the 500$ model. So really it is ~75$ in 2 years.

PS: congratulations you whore!

Wow.......

lol i thought someone bumped an old thread