By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean The Last Hope

~flame said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
Why do they keep making JRPGs for the Xbox 360?!

idk ask the fans dat keep buying it and loving it.

JRPGs on the 360 flop though. PS3 has an existant userbase in Japan.

Around the Network

^ Nothing confirms us that JRPG will actually sell on PS3 either. WKC isn't out yet you know, and Enchanted Arms is not a good example.

Valkyria Chronicles is different, since it's basically the only ''good'' one available on the system right now (meaning everyone craving for one bought it). :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

EaglesEye379 said:
Yep, my most anticipated JRPG besides FF13 since it was announced. It will have a great chance of knocking LO and ToV from the 360 JRPG throne.

But selnor, we can be bitter that UK buys the same software as the US but has to tag along with the EU release. I have a bad feeling the EU release of ToV and SOTLH will be around the same time - May/June 2009.

I doubt that there's still no EU release date for ToV and looking at Eternal Sonate it probably could take a while before Europeans can buy it 

it sucks to live in Europe sometimes because i cant wait to play ToV 

McDonaldsGuy said:
~flame said:
McDonaldsGuy said:
Why do they keep making JRPGs for the Xbox 360?!

idk ask the fans dat keep buying it and loving it.

JRPGs on the 360 flop though. PS3 has an existant userbase in Japan.

Ah, the mythical jrpg fanbase that supposedly is all decked out with ps3's and eagerly awaiting... we haven't heard about that myth for quite a while.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).