By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Youtube User will interview High Voltage on the Conduit:Needs your help!

Hey, Snake612, can you post the link to the video at Youtube? I can't find it and I want to post my comment.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I've PM him about splitscreen multiplayer, but I think many people already did, since there are many comments already about splitscreen multiplayer so many of them already PM him about it. Seem Im only one of those people then, atleast I did make the message across... :P

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

He has a kiddy look and his voice sounds even more badass than Marcus Phoenix!

Edit: never mind, I'm a moron and forgot that the URL is embedded in the video XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sent in my question about how the FCs will work.

Around the Network

I remember this guy. A week ago someone posted a link on GameFAQ's to a video where he explains how he got that Shirt and an advance copy of the Conduit's instruction manual, signed by the developer team. Apparently it was a thank you gift for all the videos he had been posting about the Conduit.

One_touch_KO said:

He has a kiddy look and his voice sounds even more badass than Marcus Phoenix!

yeh man he sound like a gangsta and looks like a dork

LOL like triforce?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIVLspm158&NR=1

HE'S GANGSTA and loves Wii and a nerd.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

make sure you guys ask give him some great questions.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I asked if HVS is thinking about a "Call of Duty style" level-up system, as that system is very addictive with its perks and unlockables.