By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the first Mario game you ever played?

Super Mario World (came with my SNES)

Around the Network

super mario land on a red gameboy pocket. its one of my oldest memories.the next 3 games i got were zelda links awakening, pokemon red, and donkey kong 2. thats why im a nintendo fanboy

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Can't recall if it was Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros (I was too young at the time and we had both an NES and a SNES)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Mine was also Super Mario 64 which was also the first game I ever played. So I had no idea about the previous games, but I eventually got to them thanks to the GBA remakes.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Donkey Kong: Colecovision

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

I don't remember the name, but it was a mario on the famicon.

Mario Bros. unless you are talking about Donkey Kong. I used to play both of those games at the skating place when I was a kid.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Speaking of Donkey Kong, it would be cool if they made another Mario where Donkey Kong is the nemesis again.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Super Mario Bros. (NES)

Comrade Tovya said:
Speaking of Donkey Kong, it would be cool if they made another Mario where Donkey Kong is the nemesis again.

mario and donkey kong on the GBA or mario and donkey kong 2: march of the minis on DS is what you are looking for.

on topic: super mario bros on the NES

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434