By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Which internet browser do you use?

firefox and this site is crap with firefox.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Around the Network

I use IceWeasel. It is just a rebranded build of firefox. Mozilla demanded that Debian change the name from firefox.
Extensions I use are Noscript, Adblock & CustomizeGoogle.
I don't have problems using this site with firefox but the website that does give my computer hell is digg.com. Every article makes my CPU go nuts until all the comments have loaded. I guess that's a hardware issue and not firefox's problem.

robjoh said:

I see very few differences in a side-by-side comparison, could you be more specific?

IE 6, though it could be a older version i don't really know =O.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

SeaMonkey (a.k.a. Mozilla), occasionally Firefox (Ad Block = one very happy lizard).

The only time I use IE is filling out my FAFSA (Federal student loan application) - yes, they still require IE, for some reason.

Around the Network

Firefox

at work I use/have used IE 6 and IE 7.
at home I use Firefox.

Have to give MS some credit IE7 has a lot of nice new features. However, I will still stick to Firefox for personal goodness.

EDIT: I forgot that I do use Opera Wii occasionally.

Firefox 2-- I don't have anything against IE, I just like my Firefox plugins.

Entroper said:
robjoh said:

I see very few differences in a side-by-side comparison, could you be more specific?

sure

1. I can't copy quote boxes.
  2. I can't delete quote boxes.

That is more than enough for me.

and after that I have a sig I can't change because when I press edit profile the old profile isn't there, but that doesn't work on IE either.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

1. Firefox - PC
2. PS3 Web Browser - its there

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453