By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do stupid people compare Xbox360/PS3 to the inferior wii?

i think its rather smart, i'm a consumer, and i want a multiplatform game that was released on each of the 3 platforms, logically i'll have to compare them in order to buy the better version, which one offers more for my money.

Around the Network

For a site dedicated to compairing, this thread fails.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:

So should I go into every 360/PS3 game thread and talk about how much better the wiimote would have been, and that the PS3 and 360 are machines with extremely outdated controls?

I'll say it again this site needs a journal feature........

Silentburritoassasin said:

I'm happy the wii din't take a major leap in graphics, Just enjoy the games we get now. Someday things will be so advanced, You'll miss the days games looked like they do now. Bealive me as an old gamer i miss the old NES, SNES type of graphics :)

So in the NES days were you missing the atari 2600 graphics?  Or text based games on PC?  Not to mention the graphics wars have been around since back then as well, it isn't some new phenomenon.

Around the Network
wfz said:
sega4life said:

So should I go into every 360/PS3 game thread and talk about how much better the wiimote would have been, and that the PS3 and 360 are machines with extremely outdated controls?

um.... no need, it's already been done, plenty of times..

That was kind of my point.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Yakuzaice said:
Silentburritoassasin said:

I'm happy the wii din't take a major leap in graphics, Just enjoy the games we get now. Someday things will be so advanced, You'll miss the days games looked like they do now. Bealive me as an old gamer i miss the old NES, SNES type of graphics :)

So in the NES days were you missing the atari 2600 graphics?  Or text based games on PC?  Not to mention the graphics wars have been around since back then as well, it isn't some new phenomenon.

Umm, No i wasn't even born in those times, i'm not THAT old lol.

RolStoppable said:
The answer to your question is obvious: Because these people are stupid.

I agree, the wii should not be compared to the HD consoles.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)