By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZERO graphicall Powerhouses coming to Wii

One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:
One_touch_KO said:
LOL people you're getting pissed with me.

This: I love the Wii, is the best console EVER for me. I woudn't trade it for any console out there. Okay?

Buuuut, just compare those screenshots you just put here and compare to Killzone 2, Crysis and Alan Wake!!!! Of course they are powerhouses... for the WII!
Generally, they are average looking games considering what's out there.
Everyone got me?

Don't worry, i'm not getting pissed with you :P it's more fun that anything else, but i still don't get what's the point of making thread like this and when somebody show you one of the Wii's games you say that the PS3/PC/X360's ones pown the Wii's ones, because everybody know that

Okay, so you agree that everybody knows that. Nice. The point of this thread is "You, Wii owner, mind about this?"

The tittle is just for fashion :P

There are the "graphicall powerhut bla bla" for other platforms so our beloved Wii has one too. ahah

Ah, ok then, i get it now.. It just looked like a flamebait thread :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:
One_touch_KO said:

This: I love the Wii, is the best console EVER for me. I woudn't trade it for any console out there. Okay?

Buuuut, just compare those screenshots you just put here and compare to Killzone 2, Crysis and Alan Wake!!!! Of course they are powerhouses... for the WII!
Everyone got me?

Don't worry, i'm not getting pissed with you :P it's more fun that anything else, but i still don't get what's the point of making thread like this and when somebody show you one of the Wii's games you say that the PS3/PC/X360's ones pown the Wii's ones, because everybody know that

Okay, so you agree that everybody knows that. Nice. The point of this thread is "You, Wii owner, mind about this?"

There are the "graphicall powerhut bla bla" for other platforms so our beloved Wii has one too. ahah

As a Wii gamer how would I make a thread flaming my own platform of choise? xD

One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:
One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:
One_touch_KO said:

Everyone got me?

I don't know since when do you check this page but that wouldn't surprise me :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

One_touch_KO said:
Falcon095 said:

Trestres would probably give you some lessons.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

lol, funny thread

No, I don't mind the Wii doesn't has the same graphical power the other consoles have. Last generation graphics are good enough for me. I still can play Twin Snakes or Metroid Prime and be like this O_O
And considering the Wii is capable of doing things like Mario Galaxy, I'm more than satisfied. Now, if only the third parties were not so lazy.....

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

/thread

oh wait ! thats an xbox game a 6th generation console.

seriously, the "wah wah graphics don't matter"post it's getting old.

its not everything on the game, but MOST of the games that get a huge budget and great graphics are fun to play too,

killzone 2, halo 3, resistance 2, gears 2, little big planet .

Do yourself a favor and leave this forum

lol BengaBenga

he's not trolling

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Jo21 said:

oh wait ! thats an xbox game a 6th generation console.

seriously, the "wah wah graphics don't matter"post it's getting old.

its not everything on the game, but MOST of the games that get a huge budget and great graphics are fun to play too,

killzone 2, halo 3, resistance 2, gears 2, little big planet .

Dude don't take your opinion and generalize it to the rest of the world please. That conker game looks funny, never heard about it. Have to borrow my cousin original Xbox and download that game.

Also, how did you get a youtube movie into the comment???????

BengaBenga said:

Do yourself a favor and leave this forum

Damn, Those upcomming wii games look amazing!!