By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Games that sold better on the PS3 opposed to the 360.

Burnout Paradise I believe.

And I pretty much expect it for most/all Soccer games

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

If DMC4 sold better on PS3, I wonder if the same will happen with Resi 5.

Burnout Paradise probably with DLs included.

Unreal tournament 3

The_God_of_War said:
If DMC4 sold better on PS3, I wonder if the same will happen with Resi 5.

DMC is (was) a true playstation franchise, therefore it sold more on the ps3
Resident evil isn't really exclusive to any system (although obviously most came out on the ps/ps2) . I am more than sure res5 will sell more on the x360

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Actually, for clarity.

VGC has BP at .82 for PS3 and .84 for 360, but this article has BP at more than 20k downloads so that's cool.

Around the Network

Most of these games are soccer games, and ones targeted towards the PS3's strongest markets. I don't quite see the point of this thread. If someone did a 360 or Wii version of this, there would undoubtedly be more on the list than for the PS3 :(

All PES games sell better on PS3

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

VGC actually did have the PS3 version of burnout paradise higher a while ago, but then it got adjusted down around 60k.  Looks like it has caught up some (or one of them was adjusted).

lost of games sell better on ps3, although NPD shows the 360 version selling a lot higher, when the devs show their results, it looks like europe helps the ps3 ALOT.

So, soccer games and JRPGs. Who would have thought.

Resident Evil 5 will be the next big game to compare. It is popular in Japan, Others and US. I am pretty confident, that the Xbox360 version will outsell the PS3 version. Might be even interesting to see if a new resident Evil (first one this gen in HD) might move some hardware.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...