By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 5 Graphical powerhouses exclusive to PC

everdom said:
yeah without a doubt PC has the best graphics, i dont think there will be a console game by the end of this gen that matches Warhead which looks phenomonal on my new rig!

What are your specs and what level do you run the game on?

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:

Personally, I spend more time with the PC configuring both BIOS, software, OS and hardware than I do actual gaming (which I enjoy to an extent).

Me too, and I'm getting sick and tired of that shit. Actually I've been pissed off at doing it since I bought my first PC in 1995, but for some reason I keep coming back lol. I can't believe how user-unfriendly PCs are. Specially if you download the games illegaly lol.

Closed Platform Vs Unlimitedly open platform.

Who's gonna win...hmm i'm not sure.

Maybe Homeworld 3 will be on here one day.

X3 is looking promising.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
libellule said:
where Empire total war ?

not totally impressed, remember graphics arwe more than textures and lighting, its also scale.

And how does Empire: Total War not fit that description?  If anything that is exactly what it has, scale.

Yakuzaice said:
ssj12 said:
libellule said:
where Empire total war ?

not totally impressed, remember graphics arwe more than textures and lighting, its also scale.

And how does Empire: Total War not fit that description?  If anything that is exactly what it has, scale.

it doesnt have the scale equal to Sins... but I put Civ 4 in there in place of Sins.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Most high-end PCs at the time PS360 were launched probably won't run most of these.

haxxiy said:
Most high-end PCs at the time PS360 were launched probably won't run most of these.

? your completely wrong... a mid-end PC would run these jsut on high and probably only Crysis would be an issue.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

While I'll agree that PC's will win hands down as far as graphics are concerned, it really makes me realize how quickly consoles have come up :P Judging by the pics you've posted, I could probably find some screenies of some PS3/360 games that rival those and probably surpass them :P Granted you guys can go on about your 4k+ resolutions, but shot for shot, they don't look much better xD At least in my opinion :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.