By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW3 trailer in VGA 08 will include realtime gameplay footage.

@makingmusic

I think FFXIII will be the shocking winner out of all of em next week when gameplay is released for the lot of em.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

darthdevidem01,

I would not expect so much from FFXIII

and about GoW3, wait and see ...

Time to Work !

@libellule

its merely my prediction considering FFXII was PS2's best looking game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

When be this VGA 2008?

RPG said:
How does the game look according to Jaffe?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=50272

I can pretty much some it up in one word... "FUCK"

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
makingmusic476 said:
It's a good thing we have no rules regarding cursing.

This and Uncharted 2 all on the same night. Holy fucking fuck it will be awesome!

I predict Uncharted 2 to look around the level of Killzone 2, and probably a bit better in some areas (particularly textures). God of War will absolutely blow everything away.

Pardon my french:

Holy fucking fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.  If UNCHARTED 2 BABY looks anything close to Killzone 2, I'm gonna insta-cream.

I just can not believe that Uncharted 2 will look anything like KZ2.  If that happens, I will buy ten copies.

1. Naughty Dog are probably Son'y best developers, from a technical stand point.  Programmers from Naughty Dog head SCE's Ice Team, an elite group of coders that go around helping other studios and who created the Edge Toolset.

2. Look at the difference between Jak & Daxter and Jak II.

3. SCE's studios generally help each other out these days, and I'm sure Geurrilla have been lending Naughty Dog a bit of advice over the past year (and vice versa).

It's only logical that Uncharted 2 will look much better than Uncharted, and probably on par with Killzone 2.  ^_^

darthdevidem01 said:
@makingmusic

I think FFXIII will be the shocking winner out of all of em next week when gameplay is released for the lot of em.

FFXIII will be at VGA?  0_o

Fucking hell,this and fucking KZ2 is gonna make me want a fucking playstation fucking 3 even fucking more gawd!

darthdevidem01 said:
@libellule

its merely my prediction considering FFXII was PS2's best looking game

==> are u sure FFXII was the best PS2 game ???

I think games like RE4/GoW2/Sotc are superior (technically and artistically)

???

Time to Work !

makingmusic476 said:
DMeisterJ said:
makingmusic476 said:
It's a good thing we have no rules regarding cursing.

This and Uncharted 2 all on the same night. Holy fucking fuck it will be awesome!

I predict Uncharted 2 to look around the level of Killzone 2, and probably a bit better in some areas (particularly textures). God of War will absolutely blow everything away.

Pardon my french:

Holy fucking fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.  If UNCHARTED 2 BABY looks anything close to Killzone 2, I'm gonna insta-cream.

I just can not believe that Uncharted 2 will look anything like KZ2.  If that happens, I will buy ten copies.

1. Naughty Dog are probably Son'y best developers, from a technical stand point.  Programmers from Naughty Dog head SCE's Ice Team, an elite group of coders that go around helping other studios and who created the Edge Toolset.

2. Look at the difference between Jak & Daxter and Jak II.

3. SCE's studios generally help each other out these days, and I'm sure Geurrilla have been lending Naughty Dog a bit of advice over the past year (and vice versa).

It's only logical that Uncharted 2 will look much better than Uncharted, and probably on par with Killzone 2.  ^_^

I dunno man, Santa Monica spear heads alot of the motion capture technology and based off of what they did with the PS2... I'd say they're tops when it comes from a technical stand point. 

Until then, we'll have to see what looks bettern Uncharted2 or God of War 3.