By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW3 trailer in VGA 08 will include realtime gameplay footage.

This game will make Killzone 2 look like an Atari classic. And you may quote me on that.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

@RPG

12th december a DVD is being released....

last time last year in dec a similar DVD came with a magazine....within 5 hours of its release youtube vids of the new FFXIII trailers were up

this time it should be the same.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG!!

first FFXIII gameplay footage & GOW III gameplay footage IN THE SAME WEEK!

How could you forget about "UNCHARTED 2 BABY!"? 

dolemit3 said:
This game will make Killzone 2 look like an Atari classic. And you may quote me on that.

I dont like Killzone 2 insults, just dont like them -_+

FF XIII ???
GOD OF WAR 3 ????
UNCHARTED 2 ????
All in the same week ??????

Can i say: I Cant Fucking wait??? since fuck is the word of the day

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

omg killzone 2, god ofwar 3, and uncharted 2

if thats all for 2009 DAMNNNN i must start looking for a job.

DMeisterJ said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG!!

first FFXIII gameplay footage & GOW III gameplay footage IN THE SAME WEEK!

How could you forget about "UNCHARTED 2 BABY!"? 

whoops!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It's a good thing we have no rules regarding cursing.

This and Uncharted 2 all on the same night. Holy fucking fuck it will be awesome!

I predict Uncharted 2 to look around the level of Killzone 2, and probably a bit better in some areas (particularly textures). God of War will absolutely blow everything away.

How does the game look according to Jaffe?

makingmusic476 said:
It's a good thing we have no rules regarding cursing.

This and Uncharted 2 all on the same night. Holy fucking fuck it will be awesome!

I predict Uncharted 2 to look around the level of Killzone 2, and probably a bit better in some areas (particularly textures). God of War will absolutely blow everything away.

Pardon my french:

Holy fucking fucking fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.  If UNCHARTED 2 BABY looks anything close to Killzone 2, I'm gonna insta-cream.

I just can not believe that Uncharted 2 will look anything like KZ2.  If that happens, I will buy ten copies.