By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home on New Years Eve

papflesje said:
stof said:
Were this to actually happen . I would be forced to devote the rest of my life to tracking down and slapping upside the head every loser that spent their New Years on Playstation's Home!

Wow, aren't you a tough guy /rolls eyes/

As far as I know, everyone is fit to celebrate whatever they feel like and however they feel like.

Grow up, would you?

lolol I think your going to spend ur New Years like that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network
papflesje said:
stof said:
Were this to actually happen . I would be forced to devote the rest of my life to tracking down and slapping upside the head every loser that spent their New Years on Playstation's Home!

Wow, aren't you a tough guy /rolls eyes/

As far as I know, everyone is fit to celebrate whatever they feel like and however they feel like.

Grow up, would you?

Nothing to see here, everyone move along. This robot forgot the sarcasm add-on update that was released in 2000, since he was in such a panic over crashing on that new year's day. He still resents his past actions, and that is why he's so bitter about people laughing at him and telling him what do to on New Years Eve.

(reference: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52029&start=-0 )

I would be there but that's not a real nice date..

I have the beta, still pretty mehh

^_^

ya its way over rated all the good features were taken out i got into the closed beta and then was like fuck that

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.