By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home on New Years Eve

lol I bet they will release it New Years, if they release it this year like they said. . .

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

That would be hilarious if that happened. Sony needs to give up and just announce i is coming out in 2009. Maybe they will release it December 31, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. lol.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

well they did say the 15th or the 30th so :p

Check out my game about moles ^

I was hoping that this thread would be about a HOME "new years eve party with snow, sound systems and disco lights."
I'l B out on New Years eve anyway.

Were this to actually happen . I would be forced to devote the rest of my life to tracking down and slapping upside the head every loser that spent their New Years on Playstation's Home!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

*About to post about how excited he would be at the release of home on new years he rapidly presses the backspace button at the sight of Stof's post*.

haha lol, imagine a New Years countdown on HOME.

hopefully people wont spend their newyears on home hopefully theyll go to a party and backgroung download it and play it the next day

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

I will be on Home for 11:00PM on December 31, 2008, tell 1:00AM January 1, 2009. What are you going to do about that?

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
I will be on Home for 11:00PM on December 31, 2008, tell 1:00AM January 1, 2008. What are you going to do about that?

I'l join u on Home and wiggle my but in ur face as you innocently chat and play. I'l then take u back to the VGChartz clubhouse and we will all jump on u like Zombies.