By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If you have had any doubt about Heavy Rain. check this thread!

I played it on the PS2. Can't really go wrong either way, I guess. Download it from XBL for a few MS Points or buy it for $10-$15 from Gamestop. It's very cinematic, though. A much more passive experience than most games on the market. It actually reminds me of Mass Effect in some ways (without the action parts).

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I played it on the PS2. Can't really go wrong either way, I guess. Download it from XBL for a few MS Points or buy it for $10-$15 from Gamestop. It's very cinematic, though. A much more passive experience than most games on the market. It actually reminds me of Mass Effect in some ways (without the action parts).

Well hopefully while doing some Christmas shopping today I stop and pick this up.

Thanks d12.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The game may not sell boatloads of copies and bring in huge profits, but don't forget about DLC. Imagine all the stories/chapters they could potentially add to the main game and charge $5-$10 for each 2-3 hour chunk of story.

A heavily story-based game could be perfect for an episodic game model.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.