By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What good wii games am I missing?

I want to know what wii games I am missing from my collection. I haven't been able to choose from the large collection of games that the wii has. I don't play M games, though.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=19554

Around the Network

The obvious answer is No More Heroes, but you don't play M games.

Get the Trauma Center games.

Like Chasmatic12 said, Trauma Center.
Also, there's World Of Goo on Wii Ware which is meant to be good. And I hear Animal Crossing is good if you haven't played the previous ones.

if you like DragonBall I suggest Tenkaichi 3
Elebits is another good game you should play

and I see you don't have any Castlevania game in your collection.... Castlevania Judgment is a good game to introduce you with the Castlevania universe, get it! =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

blackbird3216 said:

I want to know what wii games I am missing from my collection. I haven't been able to choose from the large collection of games that the wii has. I don't play M games, though.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=19554

Perfect Dark seems to be calling you a liar...

On topic, though, it all depends on your taste.  You may be lacking in Exciting Trucks, Super Monkeys, Emblems of Fire, or Marios Made Of Paper Who Are Also Super.

Some like the Nights.  Some like the Blox of Boom.  Some like the Raving of Rabbids.  Personally, I think Ghost Squad is a good time.  But that may be just me.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

According to one of my friends, No More Heroes is a great game on
the Wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Lots. And where's Medal of Honor? Did you sell it?

Anyhow, here's what I'd add, if I could:

PES 2008, GH:WT, both Trauma Centers, Sam and Max, Bully (I'm shocked too...), , Ghost Squad, , Wii Music, World of Goo, FFCC: MLaaK, Strongbad (all of 'em), Boom Blox, Fire Emblem, Geometry Wars, AC: CF, Chocobo's Dungeon (under-loved), Mercury Meltdown, Koripinia, Pinball Hall of Fame, Toki Tori...

Shoot, I'll be here all day if I keep this up.

you don't play M rated games....but.... you should play No More Heroes. Its great.

Well, I just checked your video game collection and well the only game you don't have is No More Heroes. You pretty much completed your Wii collection for 2008. In 2009, you'll have plenty of more great games to buy like Punch Out.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Non M-rated:
Boom Blox
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Final Fantasy Chocobo's Dungeon

M-rated:
Call of Duty: World at War
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
No More Heroes

Without those games your collection just isn't complete.