By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid Hangs Cat with Game Controller, Cops Blame GTA

Quite a scary fact is that children who intentionally cause harm to animals turn into abusive, aggressive and violent adults.

Around the Network
Agamemnon862 said:

Sick fucks. Id kick their asses if I ever saw em.

a 6 and 7 year old? Where are your parents?

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

SJGohan3972 said:
Agamemnon862 said:

They deserve it. Besides, kids like them usually end up being screwed up adults

I read somewhere GTA is the #1 cause of cancer.

llewdebkram said:
Quite a scary fact is that children who intentionally cause harm to animals turn into abusive, aggressive and violent adults.

Or potentially violent psychopaths.

Around the Network

id have no issues seeing this kids strangled and then stoned to death. its called justice.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I have noticed that there has been a massive increase in the number of stories like this that I have seen over the past few years but (much like stories of violent weather) seeing more stories doesn't mean that it is happening more, just that there are a lot more people who are motivated to tell you about it ...

People are sort of like carpenters who end up creating their lives with the tools they have available to them; some of these tools are used for construction while others are used for demolition and successful people choose the right tool for the right job at the right time. Children start out with a very limited set of very crude tools and through education and experience they can increase the quantity and quality of tools at hand, and they can learn the appropriate way to use the tools in the most beneficial way.

The type of parent who would expose their children at an amazingly young age to a game like Grand Theft Auto are probably not taking the necessary steps to ensuring that their child has a well developed sense of empathy.

SJGohan3972 said:
Agamemnon862 said:

Fucking monsters have no age. You know they going to attack a classmate next, the sick little bastards since they got away with it.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Kids need to be locked up in a mental institution for life. Fucked up kids grow up to be fucked up adults.

Further complicating the family situation is the fact that the mother of the seven-year-old boy is an illegal alien.

Boot

their

asses

out

of

my

country

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Cops blame GTA...
Stupid people blame the kids...

I'm sure the parents are happy.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link