By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Boom Blox worth purchasing?

Hey guys, i'm thinking of getting Boom Blox.  For those that have played it, can u tell me if u liked it or not & why?

Thanks

Around the Network

You should buy it. Personally, I rented it and thought it was a good game. However, don't see myself owning this game. That's mostly because I'm not a big puzzle person...I got very frustrated with Professor Layton.

Anyway, it's a good party game, and I had fun with it with my nephews. If you're into building, puzzles, and blowing stuff up, then buy it.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

If you can play multiplayer, it's phenominal. If single player, it's just very very good.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Multiplayer = yes.

Single = 20 bucks max.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

i haven't played single player, but i'd pay $25 for the multiplayer experience alone.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I'd agree with the people above. I probably put about 10-15 hours into the single player game, between the challenges (story) and building some of my own creations. I've probably put at least 20 hours into multiplayer, it's a blast when people are a bit tipsy and pulling out blocks haphazardly. :)

Especially with all of the deals for it lately, definitely pick it up!