By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is The 360 The Poor Mans Console?

Slavedemonxi said:
Your cats are awesome bubbles.

I wish the thread continued with this subject instead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

The 360 is the poor mans console, but it is also the rich mans console. You just have to buy a lot of stuff for it to make it the rich mans console.

Infamous said:
reask said:
Yeah but if you live in a big mansion do you not want to be seen with the most expensive one.
The reason I started this was the other day I was in this guys house and it was a really expensive property with every mod con you can imagine built in.
The hdmi cables going to the ps3 were something like 80 euros each and I told him I had the 360 and he just looked at me with that expression that said pfft I wouldnt have that in this property.
hence my question.

He could've been a fanboy. The real "rich" man would have all 3 systems just to shove it in his guests face.

What do you mean all 3 systems?

I hope the wii is not being brought into this thread.

MrBubbles said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
What?

i concur with this assessment

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Jackson50 said:
tommy hilfiger or Ralph Lauren! Bosh! Flimshaw! You should have used Kenneth Cole or Prada.

Its my age

Around the Network
BottledSpringWater said:
Slavedemonxi said:

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Judging by the attach rate (10 Games per console in america) I would say no. I bought my Elite at £300.00

MrBubbles said:
BottledSpringWater said:
Slavedemonxi said:

lol