By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is The 360 The Poor Mans Console?

You know what I mean Its cheap and cheerful and does what it says but it aint tommy hilfiger or Ralph Lauren so I am not going to be seen with this.

On the other hand if I live in a certain area where the clientele are doctors and professors I chouldnt be seen with the 360 sir no way.

Hide it for gods sake the neighbours are coming over get the PS3 out.

So is the 360 the slut and the PS3 the classy lady.

Mind you we all like a bit of rough now and then.

Your observations on this maybe.

Around the Network

What?

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
What?

i concur with this assessment

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Your cats are awesome bubbles.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

reask said:

You know what I mean Its cheap and cheerful and does what it says but it aint tommy hilfiger or Ralph Lauren so I am not going to be seen with this.

On the other hand if I live in a certain area where the clientele are doctors and professors I chouldnt be seen with the 360 sir no way.

Hide it for gods sake the neighbours are coming over get the PS3 out.

So is the 360 the slut and the PS3 the classy lady.

Mind you we all like a bit of rough now and then.

Your observations on this maybe.

Im sure doctors or anyone of that nature will see all consoles as childish ,and the 360 elite is 400$

I mean they wouldnt care which console you have.

Around the Network

well really the xbox is the rich mans console because you have to pay money over time which you wouldnt ordinarly pay.(xbox live fees)

oliminator1994 said:
well really the xbox is the rich mans console because you have to pay money over time which you wouldnt ordinarly pay.(xbox live fees)

Yea the 360 ruined the worlds economy!!!!! Paying for xbox live took a massive 380 billion dollar toll on the world,why you think people are straving in Africa,cause they choose to play Xbox Live!

Yea 5$ a MONTH by choice is really taking a beating on us poor folk...

Dont even get me started on the great depression.

The 360 is not a poor mans console. The reason? There's one in my house... and I do not wish to be associated with "the poor" (if they even do exist, sounds like media scaremongering, to me).

This is honestly the best humor thread I've read on this site in months

5 stars

Garnett said:
oliminator1994 said:

Yea the 360 ruined the worlds economy!!!!! Paying for xbox live took a massive 380 billion dollar toll on the world,why you think people are straving in Africa,cause they choose to play Xbox Live!

Yea 5$ a MONTH by choice is really taking a beating on us poor folk...

Dont even get me started on the great depression.

Try telling some of them WoW players that the subscriptions are a choice. Go on, I dares ya.