By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OJ gets 15 years in prison

What an absolute jackass. Jackass i tell you!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
He is going to get the shit kicked out of him in prison... good.

We don't know him for sport in England, he's always been seen as an actor here.

Can you imagine. Cross the North Sea, and OJ is only known as "the guy that got away with murder".

Anyway... good riddance.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

It's at least 15 years. He can get parole once he serves 5 years or something.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

It said he would be eligible for parole after 9 but good--rot in jail OJ you bastard!

Around the Network

For once Justin Timberlake is right.

"A girl like you needs somethin' real
Wanna get you somethin' from the heart
Somethin' special girl
It's my dick in a box, my dick in a box babe"

No wait...that's not the right quote...

"What goes around comes back around"

Ding!

Karma's going to hurt. LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

1. He was proven innocent in court and guilty in civil court of another charge not directly murder.
1.2 He isn't a murderer as proven in court and all notation after that can only reffer to him as a suspect but after the trial he is a free man and unreleated to the murder. It can be then concluded the police of that area have a cold case on their hands and it would be sad if they didn't pursue the real killer.

2. Media delivered a righteous stigma on this fellow, even after his guilt couldn't be proven in court by a jury of unbiased and then nonexposed peers.

Logic 101: If your not proven guilty then your innocent, he was never guilty the point is to provide evidence to support that he is guilty. In other words Innocent until proven otherwise.

3. The judge that ruled against him was clearly a woman, she allowed cameras in the courtroom which is allowed in Florida but brings to light that she believed she had something to prove.

4. This mans case seems oddly convenient, unless he suddenly became super dumb after commiting the Murder of his ex-wife like others are commited to believe the ammount of evidence was just too much to believe possible. I haven't seen a case with this much evidence pressed on one defendant outside of civil or contract courts. Even in civil that much evidence is rare to come by.

In the end this man was guilty of possession and not guilty of murder. But this case seemed too well placed.

Just my two cents.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D