By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone picked up mushroom men yet?

Any impressions? Is it worth a try?

I'm going to have access to a Wii over the holidays so i'd like to know if this game is any good. Seems to be getting a good user score on metacritic.

thanks

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

it seems good to me!

i'll try it out!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Reviews so far are pretty mixed. Half say it's great and they over half say it's a sub-par platformer (and short).

Gah, I forgot this was released. I was somewhat looking forward to it too.

I've heard it's a pretty good game but it has a few flaws that can easily be overlooked and that overall it's a decent platformer.

Gamerace said:
Reviews so far are pretty mixed. Half say it's great and they over half say it's a sub-par platformer (and short).

Sounds like typical reviews of Wii games -- and that is meant as a rip on reviwers, not the Wii.

OT -- Right now, too busy and too back-up game-wise to get. But it is on my buy list.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

I'm awaiting impressions as well...

No retailer has this game from what I've seen... but they have cooking mama in stock...

Very frustrating asking for it and they seem to have this clueless expression as to it's release date; which in turn makes me wonder if it was released.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I have seen the game at some Gamestop stores -- so it does exist and it out there.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
I have seen the game at some Gamestop stores -- so it does exist and it out there.

Mike from Morgantown

Yeah, I saw it in Gamestop just an hour ago.  I was tempted to grab it... but I didn't want to be the first one to take the plunge!

No, I am not high. lol Actually, I haven't heard of it.