By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Just Got A DS

Yes, I am now part of the 7th Generation with the addition of a new Cobalt DS lite to my system collection. So add one more DS to the count ioi. I currently have 4 games, Sonic Rush, Contra 4, Madden 08, and Teenage Zombies. All that I got on discount.

So I am asking for recomendations. I've been thinking of getting Call Of Duty WAW, New SMB, Trauma Center, Simcity DS, Hotel Dusk, and Pokemon Ranger. So could anyone tell me how good those games are, and any other games that might interest me, thanks.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Around the Network

New Super Mario is pretty fun, but easy and if you don't go for all tokens, short.
I didn't even know they made a Sim City DS o_O

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Ooooh, you're in for a treat. I play it more often than my Wii or 360. There are so many amazing games. But I shouldn't do something like Call of Duty when there are so many original games out there. The games below are all amazing, with the best ones first.

RPGs: Final Fantasy IV, The World Ends With You, Chrono Trigger, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Coming: Suikoden Tierkreis)
Adventures: Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Platform: New Super Mario Bros
Strategy: Advanced Wars, Age of Empires

Games I haven't played, but are much praised: Elite Beat Agents, Mario Kart