By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Congratulations Wii Music and LittleBigPlanet

But b-but I thought they were flops?

Looks like there are two games that will be selling for a long time to come, bundled or not.

Sales of both games are very good. And the hate for both games have dropped now that sales have proven the haters wrong.

Around the Network

@papflesje

well pick n mix aren't bundles

if so I could argue many of the GEOW 2 & HALO 3 sales were all from bundles.

actual bundles with the game packed WITH the PS3 in a box....is that present?

lets be honest....this gen only Wii sports, Motorstorm & Forza 2 have been bundled MASSIVELY with the consoles

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

yes, that's what I said, only one bundle is "pick n mix"...

The 80GB LBP bundle is the most visible and the one that's most present.

The titles that could. These two games got so much grief from people. I'm glad they all got proven wrong.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

darthdevidem01 said:

@Oyvoyvoyv

80K??

60K + 55K = 115K so far...not counting JAP numbers..for this week!

Well, that explains my differ from 1.8-2.0 to 1.5-1.75 then. So it should really be 1.7-1.9M

Thanks for pointing that out.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

@papflesje

I am also talking on a WW level here.......a bundle in belgium won't give LBP too many sales.

it can't be ..... I thought LBP was a flop ?

A million in sales isn't a huge accomplishment anymore. I'm not saying it's horrible sales, but it's not all that impressive. Five million, big deal. One million, not so much.

@fishyjoe

1 Million for any platformer besides Mario is a big deal

1 Million for a game hated unjustly & proclaimed flop (wii music) is also a big deal

FishyJoe said:
A million in sales isn't a huge accomplishment anymore. I'm not saying it's horrible sales, but it's not all that impressive. Five million, big deal. One million, not so much.

Things aren't like when popplers sold 1 million.. No wait.. doesn't that happen in 3001.  -brain hurts-

Pixel Art can be fun.