By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon Wii Games - Deal of the Day

Amazon is having a few Gold Box deals on certain Wii games throughout the day. The all day special is Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed for $25 bucks. I'm pretty sure most of the hourly deals are going to be social games, like one looks to be High School Musical later in the day (you can try and guess what they are by the hint...). Some may be good, some may not be. Either way, I'm pretty sure you can buy these games with the special pricinc through VGC Amazon store, so now's a good time to get a game cheap and support VGC! Star Wars especially... for $25 with no shipping charges and no tax... STEAL.

So far, from what I can tell, the games are these:

Namco Museum Remix (already done)

Disney Sing It (done at 1pm EST)

Trauma Center (possibly "Who needs medical school." - starts at 1pm EST)

"No need to worry about avalanches" Could be We Ski, maybe Shaun Snowboarding (oh that would be sweet - starts at 4pm EST)

"Mario prefers it stirred, not shaken." Not really sure... SMG? Starts at 5pm EST

Boogie ("Now your Mii can boogie to the beat.") - Starts at 6pm EST

High School Musical - starts 9pm.

Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed - all day.

Edit - Forgot link. Make sure to buy from the VGC store if you can though!

Around the Network
Stever89 said:

"Mario prefers it stirred, not shaken." Not really sure... SMG? Starts at 5pm EST

Probably Warioland: Shake it!

WiiStation360 said:
Stever89 said:

Probably Warioland: Shake it!

Oh, that would be nice. I was thinking of picking up that game. That youtube video almost made me want to go out and get it first day, but I ended up not getting it. Is it any good? And what type of game is it exactly?

Side note - I looked up Star Wars: TFU on the VGC Amazon store, and the listed price was the same as the deal on Amazon, so you should be able to buy these games through the VGC store and still get the deal. Nice...

Trauma Center: New Blood was $10...

=) Why Not
Picked it up.

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Around the Network

The one now is We Skii. Too bad, I was hoping for Shaun White Snowboarding... though Amazon already has that game at $40 for the Wii, so that's not too bad anyway.

Next up - Warioland: Shake It! it is believed.

The WarioLand deal sold out in 5 minutes. I think I missed it, since I ordered it, but didn't get the deal. lol. I thought they only had so many copies and after they were sold out the deal was done, but it seems they have a certain number of deal "slots" but have more copies than that. I suppose I'll keep the game even if I don't get the price deal... I doubt I'll find it for a better price anytime soon with the way Nintendo is.