By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: We are Competing with Nintendo

Cidien said:

The 360 is doing poorly in Japan because the japanese are a bunch of prejudice morons ....

Hum... I would say it is just another culture .... people outside US exist you know ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Sardauk said:
Cidien said:

The 360 is doing poorly in Japan because the japanese are a bunch of prejudice morons ....

Hum... I would say it is just another culture .... people outside US exist you know ?

Never mind... it doesn't matter.  I would like to note in this one that the quoted text cuts off a few key words...

It wasn't a racial slur, but rather a strong observation using a poor choice of words.

Cidien, I suggest you stop making grammatically incorrect racial slurs against the Japanese. We happen to have a good number of charming and lovely Japanese members on this very site. I can only hope that you do not get permabanned any time soon, so that you have a chance to meet them. :)

Microsoft are competing with nintendo ?????

So thats why they are spending all they can to secure Playstation games and damage the PS3 (Tekken, Devil may cry, Star ocean, FF)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

In my opinion, 360 is the real gaming machine (sorry wii fans) , and the fact is the library of the 2 consoles...

Wii is more of a gadget...

Around the Network

Never mind... it doesn't matter.

RolStoppable said:
eliasg said:

In my opinion, 360 is the real gaming machine (sorry wii fans) , and the fact is the library of the 2 consoles...

Wii is more of a gadget...

In my opinion, the Wii is the better gaming machine (I refuse to go as far as you, saying that another console is not a gaming machine).

And my opinion is worth more than yours.

As New Zealand is an ally of Australia, I too have to agree that his opinion is worth more than yours.

Though I have say you're wrong about some consoles not being gaming machines, see?

Tease.

hayeya_k said:
Microsoft are competing with nintendo ?????

So thats why they are spending all they can to secure Playstation games and damage the PS3 (Tekken, Devil may cry, Star ocean, FF)

This..

Never mind... it doesn't matter.

Cidien said:
Sardauk said:
Cidien said:

Never mind... it doesn't matter.  I would like to note in this one that the quoted text cuts off a few key words...

It wasn't a racial slur, but rather a strong observation using a poor choice of words.

No problem and sorry for cutting key words out of your post.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.