By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it me, or are the NXE avatars sporting a really strange pose?

WessleWoggle said:

I agree. They look gay.

I even saw mine look at his finger nails the way girls do, and make a gay facial expression.

I think this is metaphor for how we are all microsoft's bitches.

Lol wtf? i noticed the stance a little but not the way you guys describe it to be, is it that bad?

Around the Network

I never payed attention to it... haha now I will assholes :P

Welcome to the club, we've only been joking about it ever since NXE launched =D

Someone speculated they'd eventually sell manlier poses at the avatar shop.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

well it's been bugging me for awhile, and i only thought about asking xbox owners now. it really is gay then. lol

w/e dude, sounds like you have issues with your sexuality....they don't act gay at all. And the pose isn't gay, it's called LEANING.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Around the Network

sorry i loled.

My wife mentioned that too.

At times yeah, but sometimes people do lean a bit when they stand around.

However, it highlights one's curiosity when observing Bill Gates in those commercials with Jerry Seinfeld.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I do not like these NXE avatars at all.

WessleWoggle said:
Zombl337 said:
w/e dude, sounds like you have issues with your sexuality....they don't act gay at all. And the pose isn't gay, it's called LEANING.

Manly men are supposed to strand up straight with good posture, god damn it.

Besides, there's a point where it's leaning, and a point where you look like a fag. The avatars ARE crossing that line.

I don't stand in realy life with my hip sticking out that much when I lean to one side. My ass is shaped like a man ass... I want my avatars to be.

When I was making my avatar I restarted twice because I thought I picked a women for a base... But our avatars are all trasvestites.

Thank-you, that is the most I have laughed in ages.

I really noticed this as well. My avatar keeps checking out his finger nails, his body is shaped like a female's body, and he does the strangest poses.

And yeah, their butts really stick out.

EDIT: Speaking of avatars, how do I get mine to appear in my gamercard here?