By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You dont have to mention Wii everytime someone talks about PS3 vs 360!

i find the wii in comparison to those kids, that are tops of the class but nobody pays attention to them.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
i find the wii in comparison to those kids, that are tops of the class but nobody pays attention to them.

Why dont you just do a search for Wii on the site, and make sure you post this in EVERY topic, you're already on a (t)roll

Whats the Wii again? :/

Tease.

It's a video game system you play games on. You can buy a $90 game for it and it'll tell you that you're fat.

At least it called me fat.

Garamond said:
It's a video game system you play games on. You can buy a $90 game for it and it'll tell you that you're fat.

Well. Look at you. You are round.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Garamond said:

It only called you fat so you wouldn't leave it. It keeps its friends insecure that way it has control over them.

Tease.

Jo21 said:

So you're saying the Wii is the best of the best and will get far in life while the other systems are the dumb jocks?  They mock it to cover up their inadequacy and waste their time impressing insignificant people that won't matter in the future?  

I love how your attempt at an insult actually depicts the Wii in a superior light.   

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

^confirmed

wii--bill gates

360/ps3---mike tyson

BoleroOfFire said:
Jo21 said:

So you're saying the Wii is the best of the best and will get far in life while the other systems are the dumb jocks?  They mock it to cover up their inadequacy and waste their time impressing insignificant people that won't matter in the future?  

I love how your attempt at an insult actually depicts the Wii in a superior light.   

No! No! No! They aren't the dumb jocks.  In a brilliant move the original PS was marketed to the dumb jocks (extremely well).  Those people have grown up and become known as hardcore gamers. 

People that played Nintendo and Sega were considered nerds or gay.  They are now labeled as the casual users even though they have been playing games since before the PS even existed.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger