By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I hate Disney!

Michael Eisner comes into my bedroom at night and touches me

Around the Network

I hate Miramax for their horrible raping of foreign films when they import them. They cut a half hour out of every one, almost at random, to make them more American. They gotta chop up all the foreign bits so we don't get any weird ideas about other kinds of jokes that we wouldn't understand.

I hate it when companies butcher foreign films. It pisses me off to the extreme.

I use to love Disney, then they stopped making their yearly movies musicals and turned them into something, well, just bad.

I mean really, what is their obsession with Phil Collins?

I hate to sound like a jerk, but I wish they would stop trying to make movies full of CGI, extreme stuff, and stop having the random characters to appeal to a certain ethnic crowd.

To see a perfect example of this watch the Little Mermaid (don't care how much shit I catch for that, it's a good movie) and then watch something like The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (if you dare).

Call me a purist but I just love tradition 2d animation a whole lot more then 3d animation. I love films by pixar etc but its just not the same. I stopped liking Disney when they stopped making 2d films...

At-least I can watch anime though!