By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is there a reason to have multiple friends? is it a bug?

Now if I delete one of my friends that have multiple avatars on my list, then all its going to do is delete them and when I send a request back out its just going to say I can't be their friend again.

Around the Network

I find it arrogant you complaining about having two Lolita as friends. You bastard.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Why are you using Opera?

sigh.

Look closely cuz. It says in one of the icons Apple. It's Safari. sigh. that...

@psrock

I'm not complaining but its annoying seeing this bug in my profile.

xlost7 said:
Look closely cuz. It says in one of the icons Apple. It's Safari. sigh. that...

@psrock

I'm not complaining but its annoying seeing this bug in my profile.

Oh.

:P

Safari isn't that good either.

Around the Network

@DMeisterJ

Listen if I bring my notebook PC over your house today and show you how fast Safari is on my PC. You would be surprised. It loads up the pages quicker than any of the browsers FireFox 3, Internet Explorer, and Opera combined.

I prefer Safari, the day I used your bro Macbook was the day I declared Safari my default browser and I have yet to be disappointed :)

Safari is the nicest to use by far in my opinion

xlost7 said:
@DMeisterJ

Listen if I bring my notebook PC over your house today and show you how fast Safari is on my PC. You would be surprised. It loads up the pages quicker than any of the browsers FireFox 3, Internet Explorer, and Opera combined.

I prefer Safari, the day I used your bro Macbook was the day I declared Safari my default browser and I have yet to be disappointed :)

It appears that Safari is actually too fast for you. And frankly, I dont think its your browser that's the issue. Stop double clicking on the add friend button.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@psrock

I know that and it probably is. But the thing is I sent Lolita a friend request and she added me and Seraphic_Sixaxis was the one that sent me a friend request and I added him. Look behold I got duplicates of both.

Maybe I should try and delete one of them and see what happens. But if I do that I might be able to add them as a friend again.

xlost7 said:
@DMeisterJ

Loading faster than the 3 other combined.... Hehe, that's not very impressive :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS