By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So when is Blinx 3 going to show up?

JaggedSac said:
M$ does own Blinx:

http://www.microsoft.com/library/toolbar/3.0/trademarks/en-us.mspx

Well that clears that up.  Now if MS will ask them to make it or source it to another developer.

Around the Network
goldenpp72 said:
blinx 2 was actually pretty good if you can ignore the annoying hints. a third game wouldnt be viable on 360 because so far even the likes of banjo havent been so well taken.

I don't know what you're talking about lol because Banjo sales are INCREASING weekly. Talk about long legs, lol.

God I hated Blinx, it made me afraid of time and shapes.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Zucas said:
JaggedSac said:
M$ does own Blinx:

Well that clears that up.  Now if MS will ask them to make it or source it to another developer.

Funny thing is, someone posted this link in another thread and I was browsing and saw Blinx and said WTF?  Then I saw this thread.

JaggedSac said:
Zucas said:
JaggedSac said:
M$ does own Blinx:

Funny thing is, someone posted this link in another thread and I was browsing and saw Blinx and said WTF?  Then I saw this thread.

LOL well I saw that list and it brought back old memorys so I made this thread ;)

seece said:
Microsoft own the IP and why not Damstr8?

both games were monumental failures.And if rare was too make a game similar to Blinx,im sure theyd go with conker since those games at least sold.

Around the Network
Damstr8 said:
seece said:
Microsoft own the IP and why not Damstr8?

both games were monumental failures.And if rare was too make a game similar to Blinx,im sure theyd go with conker since those games at least sold.

I could settle for Conker!

Wow their are people who enjoyed it ^^'.

Infamous said:
goldenpp72 said:
blinx 2 was actually pretty good if you can ignore the annoying hints. a third game wouldnt be viable on 360 because so far even the likes of banjo havent been so well taken.

I don't know what you're talking about lol because Banjo sales are INCREASING weekly. Talk about long legs, lol.

God I hated Blinx, it made me afraid of time and shapes.

I love banjo 3, got 1000/1000 in it already, its not doing WELL.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Yeaah, blinx, i love that game, the cat was really cute. I really would buy the third for the 360.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Blinx was supposed to be the XBox's mascott, but poor sales ruined that.
Kind of reminds me of sackboy.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire