By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters relaunch trailer, release date, and new progress report

so Twesterm, which version will you be getting?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
twesterm said:
bbsin said:
Are the devs that were originally working on this project still on? or did the devs switch during all the publishing issues?

Still all the same developers, just different publishers:

PS3/360/PC-- Terminal Reality

Wii/PS2/DS-- Red Fly

Also, news screens:

HD version

Wii Version

twes-- Which assets did you design above?

nordlead said:
so Twesterm, which version will you be getting?

Probably which ever one they give me. 

Though I do admit, if there does happen to be a PS3 version + BluRay GB1 and 2 I will probably buy that because Ghostbusters is in my top 5 movies of all time and I've been waiting patiently to get the movies again (I lost my DVD versions in a move ;_;).

Twe!!! Wheres our exclusive interview with the boys from the team?

Tease.

Is the wii version a ps2 port?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

so Twestern did you get to meet bill murray, and dan aykroyd?

halogamer1989 said:

twes-- Which assets did you design above?

Nothing you see in those.  I did small bits and pieces to help out in the Library level but nothing really significant.  >_>

ameratsu said:

Is the wii version a ps2 port?

No, the PS2 version is a Wii port (it's built for the Wii first).

Ari_Gold said:

so Twestern did you get to meet bill murray, and dan aykroyd?

I wish.  They do their recordings somewhere else.  Little lowly level designer me doesn't get to meet them.  ;_;

Lets get it Ghostbusters

Wow, Im def goona get them game now, this is the first time its even looked appealing to me. Now I wanna watch the movies! (drives to blockbuster).

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

twesterm said:
Gnizmo said:
twesterm said:
Onyxmeth said:

Seeing as Ghostbusters is the single greatest piece of cinema ever released, I must own this game in June. Do not dissappoint me twest. You have a lot to live up to. Remember this?

Don't worry, we'll be better than that. 

Setting the bar a little low with that one aren't you? Can't wait to try this one out honestly. Almost anytime I can fight the Stay Puft marshmallow man is a good time for me.

You know, funny thing is I actually remember liking that game as a kid and what's even funnier is so do most other people that played the game as a kid (even the NES version).  Now anyone that plays it (myself included) thinks it's absolute garbage but it's still just funny that so many people have fond memories of such a bad game.

What are you guys talking about? This game rocks. When I was six it was all about Mario Bros. 2 + 3, Friday the 13th game, and Ghostbusters game. Now Jaws, that game was shit.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.