By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Chronicles Of riddick Video Looks Excellent.

By the way, I forgot to mention. That video looks really good! I wanted this game anyway as I missed the original, but that just made me want it more.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

starbreeze... hmm hey that's a Swedish game company (GASP!)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

WOW! That looked amazing! I want i want! This is a def. Purchase when it comes out!

I hate that they are following the Chronicles storyline. After Pitch Black and Escape From Butcher Bay(absolute masterpice of a game) I was expecting a lot out of the Chronicles movie and was sorely dissapointed.

Still its Starbreeze and they have not disapointed me yet. I really enjoyed The Darkness as well. Hell I'd pay for a just remaster of Butcher Bay that game was fantastic.I Hope they are able to make the storyline work.

2009 is starting to stack up as another stellar year for gaming.

EDIT: Ah nevermind I thought it wa a sequal not a remake of Butcher Bay with new levels. I'm all for that. Cant wait.

my pants are suddenly very happy.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral