By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Girlfriend Vs. Game (Part 1)

bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
Meh. go to the movie, make her happy so she makes you happy later. Then play R2 late into the eve after she is asleep.

One rule to a happy life with a woman. If mama isn't happy, NO ONE is going to be happy.

i disagree. a man always has to look out for number 1 first.

By making her happy you are looking out for number 1 first. My #1 peice of my body that is.

Around the Network
lolita said:
This whole thing makes you sound like an asshole... Except that I agree Twilight is utter crap.

Yay! A girl who realizes that Twilight sucks!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

superchunk said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
Meh. go to the movie, make her happy so she makes you happy later. Then play R2 late into the eve after she is asleep.

One rule to a happy life with a woman. If mama isn't happy, NO ONE is going to be happy.

By making her happy you are looking out for number 1 first. My #1 peice of my body that is.

i don't need to make her happy to make that piece of body happy. again, being in a relationship means sex is default. no need for any kind of pleasing first.

bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:

i don't need to make her happy to make that piece of body happy. again, being in a relationship means sex is default. no need for any kind of pleasing first.

1. you've been dating (same girl) for a relatively short time.

2. your not married.

edit: 3. I garuntee you that if you refused to go to movie and just ignored her to play games for a few hours, you would not get a 'default' lay.

bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:

Why is it again a default? Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you just get laid.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:

Why is it again a default? Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you just get laid.

coz..

1.) she's liberal

2.) she's asian.

bugrimmar said:
outlawauron said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:
bugrimmar said:
superchunk said:

coz..

1.) she's liberal

2.) she's asian.

...Oh there is no part of this that can be serious.

lol :P why?

I heard that Twillight got better reviews than Resistance 2. So which really IS the piece of crap production? ;P

Game when your girl is asleep or doing some other guy something else at least.

bugrimmar said:
lol :P why?

You don't see anything wrong with the implicit sexism or racism? The idea that liberal women always have sex in a steady relationship, or that this trend is somehow more noticeable in "asian"s?

Really?