By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kingdom hearts 2 producer, interested in the xbox 360

@Squilliam
Read my post stoopid!
Story, gameplay, who the game is geared towards, humor, you name it it's not the same, they share a leveling and HP system but that's about all they share...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
@Squilliam
Read my post stoopid!
Story, gameplay, who the game is geared towards, humor, you name it it's not the same, they share a leveling and HP system but that's about all they share...

You share Makingmusic with me, so you must understand the concept of sharing. But its statements like these which makes me wonder really...

They also share a similar combat system, both being a little hack n slashy. They both have good humour! (F'k your spelling biarch) and if you enjoy one theres a good chance you'll at least apreciate the other. Unless of course you're well, you. In that case all you'd appreciate are Duke Nukem 3d clones shoe horned into a Wii mote interface and sold as if it were new.

Tease.

Ouch your words hurt me deeply :'(

But no... you really think a lot of the kids that play KH is going to play Fable and understand some of the jokes? Or MM for that matter... I mean he is innocent like a child not knowing many things about the world... anyway back to KH the whole weapon system is different, KH has a more action based style to it with dodging and button mashing being a huge part of it, and not only that you have a party and hordes of enemies at times... and Magic is nothing alike... face the facts they're not in the same category even though they share the RPG title... I mean you follow a liner storyline in KH while Fable is all about being good or evil and choices... KH is all about the one story that is supposed to be gripping, funny, tear jerking, and awesome. Fable is all about European humor no one gets nor cares about... =\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I actually think KH3 can pull a FFXIII and be exclusive to PS3 in Japan, and be on PS360 in EU and NA, now that I think of it.

Exactly what they did with FFXIII.

Wait a minute... how did I get roped into this KH debate AGAIN when I should be sleeping? Really I need to quit defending my honor against claims no matter how ludicrous they may be... DAMN YOU SQUILLIAM! I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU!

Around the Network

i'm praying with all i've got for Square Enix to go bankrupt before KH3 is released...

I hope this comes to the 360, one more great game in my library. Though, my Wii library is rather lacking, so having the title on the Wii would be fresh.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wait a minute... how did I get roped into this KH debate AGAIN when I should be sleeping? Really I need to quit defending my honor against claims no matter how ludicrous they may be... DAMN YOU SQUILLIAM! I BLAME THIS ALL ON YOU!

Its all DMJ's fault. You should know he hasn't got a PS3 emulator running on his PS2, he doesn't actually own a PS3 at all. You see the "Tapped" potential of the Cell as it currenty stands just about fits into the "Untapped" potential of the Emotion engine. Very sneaky really, thats why Sony removed the backwards compatibility from the PS3, they were afraid developers might discover it and people would find they could play the same games on their PS2 as they could on the PS3!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Its all DMJ's fault. You should know he hasn't got a PS3 emulator running on his PS2, he doesn't actually own a PS3 at all. You see the "Tapped" potential of the Cell as it currenty stands just about fits into the "Untapped" potential of the Emotion engine. Very sneaky really, thats why Sony removed the backwards compatibility from the PS3, they were afraid developers might discover it and people would find they could play the same games on their PS2 as they could on the PS3!

DMJ doesn't have a PS3? What? O_o

Stats87 said:
Soriku said:
Stats87 said:
The only other KH spin-off you could possibly do now would be to control Mickey during the period of KH1/2. (where does he go really?)

Or an origins story where you play as the first Keyblade wielder...OOoooo, now I just intrigued myself.

Where does Mickey go in KH1/2 - 358/2 Days will explain that. :P

Origins story - This would be cool, but this is something like BBS. Not sure they want to make an origin of an origin lol.

BBS is an origins story for sure, but it's only 10 years before the first KH game I believe. So it's more of an origins to the events of KH1/2

I'm talking more of a full blow hundreds of years before the events in KH 1 and 2. Why/when/how the first Keyblade was made and who wielded it...only to find out that it is the Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great..... Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather of Sora, named...Aros.

I kind of have a feeling that Sora won't be the main character of KH3, but instead will just be a side character in the game. I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

I agree, i hope sora is no longer the main character of the KH Series, id rather have someone wiser and more badass and less emo/care-free someone like............. Zack!