By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its the Year of 2020.....

People will be still heckling for Wii's while Nintendo sails down the river of bitter tears.

Around the Network

@SHMUPgurus: You do know Nintendo's over 100 years old, right? If something happened to the game industry, they'd find something else.

@NightstrikerX: Miyamoto recently stated that he'd like to create video games up until his dying day.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
@SHMUPgurus: You do know Nintendo's over 100 years old, right? If something happened to the game industry, they'd find something else.

@NightstrikerX: Miyamoto recently stated that he'd like to create video games up until his dying day.

This is exactly why I've talked about the trading cards, no? =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Nintendo makes trading cards, Sony makes TVs and Microsoft has destroyed the console market and now other smaller companies merely make consoles to a microsoft referrence specifications.

You know its coming don't you?

Tease.

SHMUPGurus said:
thekitchensink said:

XD oops!  I meant to write @McDonald.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
SHMUPGurus said:
thekitchensink said:

XD oops!  I meant to write @McDonald.

I'll forgive you this time... ONLY this time! >_>

<_<

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Sony: is in the business to win format wars. By 2020, no physical formats so no format wars so Sony won't be there. Sure it will be around doing technology things, but not in gaming.

Microsoft: is in the business to stop Sony. If Sony isn't in there will be no need for MS to be. Sure it will still be around doing software things- probably still fixing Vista, but not in gaming.

Nintendo: without the competition will no longer need to manufacture. They will license Wii and Wii 2 technology to TV manufacturers (including Sony) and concentrate on games.