By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Simply WOW! Most original LBP level so far, with tons of original content.

I came across this while playing, also noticed it actually making it onto the MediaMolecule website. Truly beautiful level with custom background, objects, beautiful level design plus it is quite long.

Enjoy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

wow that was great!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

That is a pretty nice stage, tons of detail.

I'll eventually play it when I finally open on copy of LBP. It hasn't been opened since launch day...

Cool level, this is why I love this game, go give this dev the credit they deserve, go play, rate and, heart the level.

What's the level's title? I'd rather play through it then watch a video of it. :P

Around the Network

Thats quite good. Almost on par with the Super Mario World level I took forever to make over the summer.

Platform Piers

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

bha

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
bha

????

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
chapset said:
bha

????

???? is right