By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to talk to people who believe the moon landing was a hoax...

akuma587 said:
I don't think it was a hoax, but can someone explain to me why the flag was waving on the moon? I still have yet to hear anyone give a good explanation for that...

Around the Network

I created the moon myself, I've watched it since the day it was born. The landing was not a hoax, I saw those bastards step on my beautiful masterpiece with my own eyes.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I created the moon myself, I've watched it since the day it was born. The landing was not a hoax, I so those bastards step on my beautiful master piece with my own eyes.

... O.k then...

FishyJoe said:
akuma587 said:
I don't think it was a hoax, but can someone explain to me why the flag was waving on the moon? I still have yet to hear anyone give a good explanation for that...

Love that show :)

4 ≈ One

Batman...WTF? said:
Dgc1808 said:
I created the moon myself, I've watched it since the day it was born. The landing was not a hoax, I so those bastards step on my beautiful master piece with my own eyes.

... O.k then...

ROFL!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Anyone figure that they did in fact land on the moon, but faked all of the footage for the masses?

Cactus said:
Anyone figure that they did in fact land on the moon, but faked all of the footage for the masses?

I do. They really landed on mars.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Before I read this thread, I just blindly believed that we DID land on the moon. Now, there is a kernel of doubt. Damned internet!

So who here actually thinks it was a hoax and isn't joking? What other arguments are there besides "flags can't wave in space" and "you can't make footprints in space?" What's next, "you can't grow beards in space?"

The Ghost of RubangB said:
  What's next, "you can't grow beards in space?"

they dont.  astronauts are injected with stuff so it wont grow, so they dont have to shave.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur