By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Warning: This can be disturbing.. but god, people are so creative sometimes.

"This is the real reason why you shouldn't wander off during a game of Left 4 dead... "

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

I posted that a few days ago, but it's still hilarious. God, it makes me laugh so hard.

As does this:

Damn I always miss the good stuff. :(

But how are the Fallout 3 chars dancing like that? It looks they're doing moves from Jet Set Radio Future on the Xbox, and even they "yeah" sounds like Yoyo and Beat, lol. Do you know?

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Now that was funny.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

The dude gives credit to Umpa's Animation Mod, so I guess he used that.

Around the Network

that was hilarious... and it sent chills down my spine...

Infamous said:

But how are the Fallout 3 chars dancing like that? It looks they're doing moves from Jet Set Radio Future on the Xbox, and even they "yeah" sounds like Yoyo and Beat, lol. Do you know?

PC version.

shio said:
Infamous said:

PC version.

Mod? or can you do that straight off the bat? Sounds cool either way.

Proud Owner of: 

How did that guy get the Fallout 3 characters to dance? That mod must be awesome!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

HAHAHAHAHAHA

great stuff... I love out of context jokes...