By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps2 games coming to psn ?

I wont regret buying the God of War games and borrowing a PS2, this will still be awesome, if Sony starts bringing PS2 titles to PSN. I have wanted this for so long!
And at the right price, I will gladly buy both God of War games on PSN, but also Shadow of the Colossus and Indigo Prophecy are games I really want to try out. But I can't bother buying them.

Around the Network

and yet no one noticed that both games(first medal of honour game and rayman 2) are ps3/psp - which means both ARE ps1 classics since psp can't handle ps2 emulation. so NO ps2 emulation.

PS2 emulation coming to PSP!? Woot!!!

Good news, hopefully its true.

So wait... by this chain of logic... if the PS2 game is coming to the PSP and PS3, then that means... the PS1.... CAN SUPPORT PS3 GAMES!!!!! HOLY SHIT I'M ONTO SOMETHING!!!!! DJ YOU WERE SO RIGHT!!! PS3 EMULATION ON PSP1!!!!!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I rather buy them from gamestop.

We already know that the Singstar PS2 discs will soon be playable on PS3 (including non-BC models), and after hearing this (and assuming it's not a mistake by the ESRB) hopefully it means that Sony is going to start selling PS2 games over PSN.

ChronotriggerJM said:
So wait... by this chain of logic... if the PS2 game is coming to the PSP and PS3, then that means... the PS1.... CAN SUPPORT PS3 GAMES!!!!! HOLY SHIT I'M ONTO SOMETHING!!!!! DJ YOU WERE SO RIGHT!!! PS3 EMULATION ON PSP1!!!!!

the psp is about the same power as the ps2 you know :\ not the ps1. So no. That is a different chain of logic.. one which does not compute.

Check out my game about moles ^