By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei Online Beta Thread

Got in as well. Name Torillian, I doubt I'll be playing much for a while since I have several things to juggle atm.

Around the Network

Yeah, got in as well. I wonder if the largest percent did get in?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Why in the hell do i have only 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions available? I want 1440x900 dammit!!

Whatever, my character's name is Giorgoc :D

Also, the font on the tutorial dialog (the one that pops up in the center of the screen) is too big and half of it cuts off, anyone know a way to avoid this?

And why can't i create a freaking second character? :(

.:Dark Prince:. said:

Why in the hell do i have only 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions available? I want 1440x900 dammit!!

Whatever, my character's name is Giorgoc :D

Also, the font on the tutorial dialog (the one that pops up in the center of the screen) is too big and half of it cuts off, anyone know a way to avoid this?

And why can't i create a freaking second character? :(

Go to the game directory (should be C:\AeriaGames\Megaten\), there's a file named ImagineOption. There you can choose higher resolutions (I do 1280x1024) and set it to FullScreen, that way it won't be cutted.

About the second characters, I think you'll be able to in the full game. Of course, I suppose you'll have to pay for it. Still, as all the chars will be wiped when the closed beta ends, it doesn't matter much

I have a spare beta key for anyone interested, I received it from the Atlus Faithful but since I already have one I don't need it. Anyone who wants it, PM me