By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did anyone play huge games like MGS 2 on Xbox,FF VII on Pc?

Most of people don't even know,that Metal Gear Solid 2 is on Xbox.

Or Metal Gear Solid 1 is on Pc.

Well even fewer people know that Final Fantasy Vii is on Pc.

Well,did you play,or do you know someone who has played them first on these systems?

And yes Gta is on Xbox as well.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I played MGS: The Twin Snakes on GC, when it came out. However, I played the original MGS first on PS, so I think this doesn't fit into your description.

I played PS Final fantasies on PC and yes, I knew MGS2:Substance was released in XBox although it was a major failure.

MGS 2 was also on pc. The game got 55 from my local PC magazine thx to the control issues.

I've only played the orginal Half-Life on the Playstation 2.

Around the Network

MGS was on gamecube in a pretty good remake. Still baffles me it didn't sell well.

FFVII on PC is probably the worst port ever to be released. Don't play the PC version unless you're forced to.

Yes the FF PC versions are pretty bad. Horrible texture issues.

I played Final Fantasy VII on PC, all the way through. It was the best FF ever to me. I never had a PS One, that could be the main reason.

I tried out MGS 2 on PC, but did not finish it.

EDIT:  It might of been an emulated copy of VR missions.  It was a while back.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

FF7 on the PC was the exact same game with higher resolution and more detail. I played MGS on the PC and MGS2 on the Xbox. I also played Counter Strike on my Xbox as well.