By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 premiere trailer coming to Spike VGAs!

I think the new Sony WW Gaming president(youshida?)is doing a very good job.he said we will not show anything from a game until we have a definite release date,,,looks like GOW III has a definite Release date now.

Around the Network

i'm going to cry if at the end of the trailer, it says 03/09

that would be awesome (coz i go back to the uk in march)

I think holiday 09 is more realistic

with uncharted around sept-oct

RECORD THIS SHIT

Omg 2009 it's going to be AWESOME.

FFXIII 09 in Japan
Killzone 2
GOW 3
GT5
Jak 4
Uncharted 2
Infamous

Don't believe for a second that Sony would release those titles all in one year, I suspect at least 2-3 of those going into 2010 or they wont have anything big to show in 2010.

Around the Network

^^^it is too good to be true but let's wait and see,,,sony might want to go in full force.

Guys, what timezone are they sending from? 9 PM isn't good enough for me, I need the time in GMT+1! I NEED THIS!

Well that a huge amount of big games and on top of that another Insomniac game so as I said before I suspect some of those to be pushed into 2010. I would be wrong though, if I price cut comes with Killzone 2 then I think those will indeed all release next year.

Sony might just want to go all outm just remembered Heavy Rain as well. :/

Sony should be careful with holiday 09 releases ,,,,,cause COD6 will be released and you don't wanna go head to head with that

Indeed but the only shooter they have is Killzone 2 and that releases early next year. COD 6 is something Sony dont ever want to think about battling, releasing games which are not shooters like Heavy Rain and GT5 during that time will be a smart decision.