By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official PS3 Full of Win thread # 1(PSFoW #1)

I still don't trust your intention. But good thread nonetheless.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

squilliam u support the console that sell least or what?
i will make this hugeeee.... after my daily dose of little big planet of course.

Jo21 said:
squilliam u support the console that sell least or what?
i will make this hugeeee.... after my daily dose of little big planet of course.

I support the console which gets beat on unfairly. I also love the games for 2009, so theres all the motivation I need.

Tease.

And here I was about to blow up my 500gig ps3 with a thermal detinator, thanks Squill, you saved my sanity!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Naraku_Diabolos said:

Last week's sales ending in November 29th for PS3. W00T!!

Sorry, I had to edit that

Around the Network

Keep on going,let's get it on with this thread!!!

SnakeEyez said:
Is it just me, or does this seem like a big sarcastic thread. I didn't see the turn around from Squilliam 360 fan (not fanboy) to PS3 owner/defender but it just smells like subtle PS3 hate. If not, I apologize for the accusation and nice thread Squilliam.

It's legite, unless our Steam convos for the past 1-2 months have been full of nothing but lies.  :(

He generally prefers the underdog console, as well as the console with the most upcoming releases he's looking forward to (as in, the most unbiased way of looking things). At the moment, that happens to be the ps3:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1486990

if PS3 is full of win then 360 and Wii are divine and godly.

+1 Squilliam.

Also, add pricecut to the OMG list :).

Smashed said:
+1 Squilliam.

Also, add pricecut to the OMG list :).

I already own the system. It doesn't matter how much it sells for unless im buying me Mr 3 # 2.

Tease.