By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official PS3 Full of Win thread # 1(PSFoW #1)

@Loud Ouch xD I'm sure the Wii's 2009 doesn't look all that bad ^^ Show some love!

I need help ;-; I have too many games, and can't stop playing resistance, I must somehow overcome my addiction >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:

Squilliam's the man :P I've always said it. I'm not saying your the man for this thread though, just because your awesomely random :P And I loves it.

You buy any PSN games yet Squill?

MAFOOO!!! Did you try the co-op in Resistance 2 yet? :P I can't put it down ;-; I was a crazy WoW addict for a little while... but thanks to that damn co-op ;-; I haven't leveled my prot pally past 68... a bunch of my friends are now 80 ;-;

All in all, this has been an insane year for gaming on muh box, and next year is looking just as sharp if not better xD It's madness I tell you! This console has already paid for itself in spades man :P I loves my PS3.

on PSN I have: Siren and Ratchet and Clank, Quest for Booty. Both are pretty awesome games!

I am just sick of logging onto Vgchartz and seeing another PS3 is doomed thread. Its pretty stupid to assume they cannot respond when they haven't even had a chance to.

Im looking forward to "Fat Princess" on PSN. It sounds like a really cool game!

Tease.

Hi I'm tremble and I approve this thread!

Is it just me, or does this seem like a big sarcastic thread. I didn't see the turn around from Squilliam 360 fan (not fanboy) to PS3 owner/defender but it just smells like subtle PS3 hate. If not, I apologize for the accusation and nice thread Squilliam.

SnakeEyez said:
Is it just me, or does this seem like a big sarcastic thread. I didn't see the turn around from Squilliam 360 fan (not fanboy) to PS3 owner/defender but it just smells like subtle PS3 hate. If not, I apologize for the accusation and nice thread Squilliam.

So cynical at such a young age...

Its PS3 love, not hate. <3

Tease.

Around the Network

I'm not cynical, and according to ur profile, I'm not that much younger than u :P. I retract my statement Squill.

Each time i see a Squilliam post, my eyes are invariably drawn to his avatar, which invariable leads me to believe that Squilliam is in actual fact Denny Crane.

Denny Crane!

mibuokami said:
Each time i see a Squilliam post, my eyes are invariably drawn to his avatar, which invariable leads me to believe that Squilliam is in actual fact Denny Crane.

Denny Crane!

LOL,that happens a bit to me too,and with that pose you can't make another thought but than he is actually joking all of us,

Last weeks sales ending in November 29th. W00T!!

360 sucks!!!!! PS3 ftw.