By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official "PS3 is dooooomed, I should have known better" thread

as posted before, the software sales are a bigger problem. Right now the gap between xbox360 and ps3 is about 6.5 million, thats not that much really, it should mean a quarter less sales for the ps3. But in reality the sales are 75% lower on de ps3, if you only look at the millionsellers the gap is more then 80million

Around the Network
Metsadah said:
as posted before, the software sales are a bigger problem. Right now the gap between xbox360 and ps3 is about 6.5 million, thats not that much really, it should mean a quarter less sales for the ps3. But in reality the sales are 75% lower on de ps3, if you only look at the millionsellers the gap is more then 80million

How are you getting 75% lower?

Why don't we make a wii one?

The PS3 is not only doomed, it's quaked, resistanced, half lived, called to duty and even metal geared. Last year, it was uncharted. In the near future, it will be killzoned and god-of-warred.

Well, looks like i got out just in time....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

lol. I can't believe such a thread exists xD

This is vgcharts what do you expect ? bunch of 12 year old analysts lmao.

ctk495 said:
Why don't we make a wii one?

I really wish I had a witty response to this...

Oh well. This doom related thread needs more GIR.

wow this thread!!!
awesome title lol

Well, one could always look on the bright side, Sony will be the underdog of the next gen.