By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anyone else watch WWE

I still watch it hoping WWE will some day revive the "attitude era". I also want them to you their new talent better and build up their characters through good storylines. WWE will never be where they were 7 or 8 years ago.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I stopped watching it a long time ago, I think after The Rock, Steve Austin, etc left.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The J man stopped watching wrestling abotu a year and a half ago. It just became stupid for a while when John Cena was "the Champ" every single fucking day. And they changed the championship belt to a toys r us toy that spins because its "cool"

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

WWE really needs some good writers working on it. The current ones arent good enough

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Not anymore. I was really into it, until about 3 years ago. University took away a lot of my time, and the free time I had was spent on other things. And around that time, everything had become so predictable........matches, how the feud would progress, and the PPV's.

I paid attention when the Benoit thing happened........that was so messed up. He used to be my 2nd favourite wrestler, after Taker, but he lost all my respect after that.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Not as much as I used to. I used to watch all of the wrestling shows all of the time. The younger wrestlers just don't interest me that much. I am into the old school heels (bad guys). Chris Jericho's pretty much the only guy in the WWE that interests me anymore. Is he still the champ?

no john cena is now

i watch it maily for the divas as most are smoking hot but i like randy orton and JBL aswell

I love Santino's promos on Monday Night Raw. The man is halarious on the mic. I also hope to never see DX together again. Those guys are waaay too old to be acting like that. What I would like to see is a new "Nation" comprised of Shelton Benjamin, R. Truth, M.V.P. and Booker T (Buy him back from TNA!). If done right, one good angle is all the WWE needs to regain much of it's former glory.

The Undertaker FTW

I haven't watched WWE in years. Does the Undertaker still dominate?

Playstation 3 owner since December 25th, 2006

McDonald said:
The Undertaker FTW

I haven't watched WWE in years. Does the Undertaker still dominate?

yes he pretty much does still dominate