By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ceaser92 said:
leo-j said:
pbroy said:
Maybe the NXE has given the 360 more popularity.

The price cut had nothing to do with it , it was all NXE

lol yeah it was ALLLLL NXE

people care about avatars over price these days

PBROY NOOOO IT WAS THE PRICE DUHHHHHH

You sure do take sarcasm seriously.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

@DMeisterJ     "Really, what did this add to the thread?"

That innovative products is what most people want.

And that people knows that the 360, a $300 machine is equally or better in terms of graphics and gameplay than the PS3.

The only advantage of th PS3 is the integrated Bluray player, and thats not even necesary for gameplay.

And don't say that the PS3 sell less than the Wii or 360 just beause the price. Why? Because people buy Wii's for almost the same price as the PS3 on ebay and other stores.

And also, according to a lot of people here, the PS3 offers the best value for the money... so, why do you guys want always a bundle with free games, or with free stuff? Isn't the PS3 alone a good value?

Guess what... peoplke don't see the value on the PS3... thats why people is always waiting for bundles, price cuts, free controllers, PSN game vouchers, free movies, etc.

Overall:

Playstation consoles = 312 k
Xbox consoles = 309 k

Playstation consoleS owning the Xbox console

360 is actually selling well! like not just good for an HD console, but it has awesome sales figures for the first time ever. this xmas is gonna be HUGE for it, ps3 is dying.

wii and ds insane. wii could be within 100k of its xmas week holiday sales last year. and ds could be about 1.9 million. this is gonna be by far the biggest holiday season ever for video games, even excluding all sony systems.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Squilliam said:
DMeisterJ said:
DS, 2 million this week?

360 - 850k?

PS3 - 420k?

Sigh.

Sadness has entered my girlfriend.

Comfort her, hold her in your arms and give her that special hug reserved for "Mommies and Daddies"

Why would he want sloppy seconds?

Around the Network

And.... There it is! Wii has now officially beaten the Ps2's best November.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

RPG said:
Overall:

Xbox consoles = 309 k

still good considering that xbox has 1 system in the market and sony has 3. your trying to spin this but its not working bro.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Th xbox is practically selling for free. The fact that it is selling for dirt cheap is more of an embarassment than an accomplishment.

@Fernando

I agree, the ps3 is crap, it has no value, 360 ftw, and the wii is the best console as well just like you said.

mM
RPG said:
Overall:

Xbox consoles = 309 k

You're doing it wrong. You forgot the PS2 which sold 90k.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957